Oki dokie, now that I have your attention:
I’d like to extend a welcoming hand to all writers out there. School is eating me out like you have no idea. My obsessive compulsive studying disorder will most definitely be the death of me and my blog, so you can think of this is my last resort. I’m looking for the following:
- Someone that knows how to be sarcastic and not stupid at the same time. Trust me, people out there confuse the two all the time including myself.
- Someone that has something to say. I don’t want this to become “just another K-blog” *snort snort*. You know that from my past articles. Your writing must have some decent material that goes along with it if you’re going to report boring ol’ K-news.
- Obviously, this somebody must be interested in K-Pop. Turn the other cheek otherwise. I don’t want you here.
- Someone that can write like a normal human being. I’m not looking for a Hemingway, because obviously, I’m posting this in the wrong place. But I don’t want douchebags that can’t exactly spell or write like they’re still in 2nd grade. Spare me from flaming you.
If you think you posses all the above qualities and meet the criteria, go ahead and make my day. All I ask is for an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org that lists:
- Why you want this
- Favorite K-Pop stars (this doesn’t really affect anything. I just want it for the kicks)
- 2 written works
Not too hard, neh? I’m looking forward to some random e-mails from you people =D But most likely I’ll be staring at an empty mailbox. It was worth a shot.
EDIT: Come on, I can’t only have 2 people interested in this, can I? This is embarrassing =__=